Friday 26 August 2011

Fantasy Mini-Campiagn

I haven't posted for a while now, as I have been so busy preparing for university, which is where I shall be going to on the 18th of September. As a result I have only 3 more sessions of club before I go :(.

Well, this week I will be running a mini-campaign for 28mm fantasy for anyone wishing to play. It will be set around the events of an Orc incursion and have at least 3 scenarios, where the events of one scenario effect the next like Neil's WW2 D-day campaign idea (with only 3 sessions left I doubt that I will have time to run the D-day game this Summer). One side will be a bunch of Mantic Orcs (and Orclings!), while the other will be a collection of 15th C. Holy Roman Empire style humans from the Perry Miniatures plastics range. I will be using the King and Captains ruleset with some adaptions for house fighting. There will be some brand-new card building designs used (rural architecture, Western European style with red raised-tiled rooves) with interiors (I might write some instructions if I get the time). The campaign will include raids, sieges and field battles-I might even include artillery! I hope to post the campaign soon.

I have also been working on an ancient Greek 1/72 card farmhouse amongst other things. Here are some sheets that I made and decided to scan. The farmhouse is designed to be modular and this project as you can see is not complete!

No comments:

Post a Comment