Friday 17 June 2011

WW2 20mm Armies




I am considering building 2 ww2 armies that I may sell, depending on how much interest there is. I have started to begin construction of an army called Rommel's 21st Panzer Division which is set around Normandy 1944 during the D-Day Landings. The other army I am building and thinking of selling is an army called Monty's Army which is a British Normandy 1944 army. These armies will be built, painted, based and boxed by me and will come with a small carry case. I have included some photos to give an idea of what the finished armies will look llike, but the contents will be rather different. I am only going to sell such armies to club members and the price will be negotaited, or if necessary, the armies will just be given away. The reason why I am posting this now, is so that I have plenty of time to prepare for this. If you are interested please comment at the bottom of this post, or tell me at the club, but this is only to give an idea to see if there is any interest and so far nothing else.

2 comments:

  1. Very nice... what game system are you making the army for?

    ReplyDelete
  2. A home brew ww2 skirmish game system based upon the Stuart Asquith base from "Wargaming ww2". The ruleset is quite basic, but is being developed at the Kings Lynn club.

    ReplyDelete